Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
This agreement applies as between you, the User of this Website and Toys and All Limited, the owner of this Website. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these Terms and Conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately. Payment Information must be provided by or with the permission of an Adult.
Online Ordering Process
In order to enter into a contract to purchase products from us, you will need to take the following steps:
- You must add the products you wish to purchase to your basket, and then proceed to the checkout; you must select your preferred method of delivery and confirm your order and your consent to these terms of sale; or
- if you are a new customer, you may choose to create an account with us and log in; if you already have an account with us, you may choose to enter your login details;
- once you are logged in, you must select your preferred method of delivery and confirm your order and your consent to these terms of sale;
- you will be transferred to the Sage Pay website where Sage Pay or PayPal will handle your payment; (1) we will either send you an order confirmation (at which point your order will become a binding contract) or we will confirm by email that we are unable to meet your order.”
Once an order has been placed we will confirm that your order has been received by sending an e-mail to the e-mail address you have provided. All credit and charge card holders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. Normally, we will take card payment at the time of you placing your order. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorise payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
We may update the version of these terms of sale on the website from time to time, and we do not guarantee that the version you have agreed to will remain accessible. We therefore recommend that you download, print and retain a copy of these terms of sale for your records.
The only language in which we provide these terms of sale is English.
All pricing information on the Website is correct at the time of going online. Toys and All Limited reserves the right to change prices from time to time and as necessary. The prices on the website include all value added taxes where applicable. In addition to the price of the products, you may have to pay a delivery charge, which will be as stated at the checkout. Payment for all products must be made by Sage Pay, PayPal or any method detailed on the website from time to time.
We can despatch orders to most countries in the world, please visit the Delivery methods section for further details.
We do accept Payment by Paypal.
Discounts and Offers
Occasionally we have special offers. To be notified when we have such offers please visit the Special offers section and fill in your details to be kept up to date.
Please visit our Delivery Methods section for further information
Please visit our Returns and Refunds section for further information
- Any contract between us, whether for use of the site or in relation to the purchase of products through the site will be governed by the laws of England and Wales and both parties, (you and Toys and All Limited) submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- Toys and All Limited has taken every care in the preparation of the content of this web site, however we cannot guarantee uninterrupted and totally reliable access to this website and so, therefore, cannot guarantee that the information will always be completely up to date and free of mistakes. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Toys and All Limited disclaims all warranties; express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information contained in any of the materials on this web site and will accept no liability for any loss or damage arising as a result of problems with access.
- Toys and All Limited shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise from the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials on this web site.
- Contracts under these terms of sale may only be varied by an instrument in writing signed by both you and us. We may revise these terms of sale from time-to-time, but such revisions will not affect the terms of any contracts which we have entered into with you.
- No waiver of any provision of these terms of sale, whether by conduct or otherwise, in any one or more instances, will be deemed to be, or be construed as, a further or continuing waiver of that provision or any other provision of these terms of sale.
- You may not assign charge, sub-contract or otherwise transfer any of your rights or obligations arising under these terms of sale. Any attempt by you to do so will be null and void. We may assign, charge, sub-contract or otherwise transfer any of our rights or obligations arising under these terms of sale, at any time – providing where you are a consumer that such action does not serve to reduce the guarantees benefiting you under these terms of sale.
- Each contract under these terms of sale is made for the benefit of the parties to it and is not intended to benefit, or be enforceable by, any other person. The right of the parties to terminate, rescind, or agree any amendment, variation, waiver or settlement under such contracts is not subject to the consent of any person who is not a party to the relevant contract.
Our full name is Toys and All Limited
Our Registered office and trading address is Lynton Mead, Outwoods, Nr Newport, Shropshire, TF10 9EB
Our Company registration number: 10738273
Our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
Our VAT number is 273 1405 25